Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you have been bombarded with intrusive thoughts of seemingly debilitating anxiety and are struggling to find the most effective means of lowering the levels of stress that are circulating in your body?
What about those of you who have attempted to tackle some kind of physical regiment but found it to be too demanding on your body or have grown less fond of this kind of activity due to its highly competitive nature? Maybe you’ve reached out to numerous people and have been recommended to try yoga to acquire a new heightened sense of tranquility and to help you come to the belief that you have control over your life. If any of these situations are applicable to your circumstances, then Yoga for Beginners: Nidra and Sutras Pantajaly Guide, Spirituality and Meditation Philosophy. Relieve Stress and Anxiety, Increase Body Flexibility, Spirit, and Mind’s Health with Easy Poses for Mindfulness is the perfect book for you.
Now, I know that for many of you, the word yoga is synonymous with making body postures that resemble trees or remaining seated in a cross-legged position while closing your eyes and breathing incredibly heavily, which is not an incorrect assumption or assessment to make. However, these are merely parts of a much larger and much more complex kind of exercise that has an incredibly strong spiritual and philosophical undertone to it as well. The whole point of this book is to provide an elaborate and detailed analysis of what a person can learn from yoga as well as the reasoning as to why so many Americans have become fascinated by and addicted to the practice of yoga in the first place.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- A description of the lengthy history of yoga and how it was cultivated and shaped within the subcontinent of India before being introduced to the Western world and how yoga became formally introduced into mainstream American society
- Fresh insight on what exactly yoga is and the numerous benefits that it can bring to a person’s overall mental and physical well-being
- Detailed elaborations on what kinds of things a person can learn through practicing yoga, specifically through understanding the spiritual and philosophical components of yoga as a whole
- An entire chapter that focuses on women who are expecting and providing insight on what kinds of risks a pregnant woman can face when practicing yoga while carrying a baby as well as the many ways in which yoga can benefit women who are preparing to become mothers
- A series of charts that will tell you the demographic percentages of the people who engage in the participation of yoga and how experienced the participants of yoga happen to be
- An overview of the seven chakras and the areas of the body that they are closely associated with along with the colors that represent each respective chakra
- A chapter dedicated to informing you of all the kinds of yoga that a person can practice
- And more….
Improve your physical and mental health.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the Buy button.