Do you want really to analyze and persuade people? Control their mind?
Practical exercise can significantly improve these capabilities.
Being able to talk does not imply that you would also be able to communicate well. And the fact that you’re an adult and consider yourself a good judge of character is no way to measure your adeptness at analyzing verbal and nonverbal communication.
Here some topics you will find in this book:
- What emotions are at play in the other person when they speak to you with their arms folded?
- What do people mean by open and closed body language?
- What exactly is intrapersonal communication?
- How to use manipulation techniques
In addition many practical exercises:
- To improve the ability to analyze verbal communication
- To read body language
- To persuade people
- For mind control
- Practical exercises that can be used to prevent mind control
This book, Workbook to Analyze People, will provide you with the answers to such questions and more. Learning to accurately read verbal and nonverbal cues is the stepping stone to being able to effectively persuade and control the mind of anybody.
Using well researched and tested exercises, you will be assisted on your journey toward becoming a master at human analysis.
Don’t wait any longer! Scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button!