- How does the vagus nerve work?
- Why is it so important?
- What can I do to improve the health of my body and mind?
Discover the polyvagal theory and vagus nerve in this bundle!
Often, people aren’t aware of the importance of the vagus nerve for our immune system, our emotions, and our general well-being.
The vagus nerve has a wide range of signals to the mind from the digestive system and organs and then round the other way around. It is the tenth cranial nerve, extending with the thorax and neck right down to the belly from its origin in the brainstem.
I recommend but this audiobook to everyone who wants to know and be informed about this matter. I believe this is an essential tool if you want to know more about the connections between our body and our mind.
Since the vagus nerve supplies motor parasympathetic fibers for every organ from the neck down to the next section of the transverse colon, its influence could be far-reaching.
This bundle is perfect explores interesting topics on the effective role of the vagus nerve in the body:
• Vagus nerve and the central nervous system
• Sensory functions of the vagus nerve
• Vagus nerve for treatment of different ailments
• Vagus nerve for inflammation, autoimmune disease, fibromyalgia
• Application of the polyvagal theory to relieve depression
• Diaphragmatic exercises to get rid of stress, anxiety and panic attacks
• Polyvagal theory and pathophysiology of PTSD
• And lots more….
This bundle on vagus nerve and polyvagal theory benefits in reducing anxiety, trauma, autism, depression, emotional stress, and improvingyour life.
Click buy now to download a copy right away!
Note: This audiobook has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.