International Best Seller
If you want to build lean muscle and lose stubborn fat eating delicious, home-cooked meals you love…
…and without wasting hours in the kitchen every week or struggling with expensive and hard-to-prepare recipes, you want to buy this book.
Here’s the deal:
You don’t have to follow a boring, bland “bodybuilding diet” to get the body you really want.
In fact, when you know how to eat properly, you can get fitter, leaner, and stronger without ever feeling like you’re “on a diet”.
More good news:
You don’t have to obsess over “eating clean,” either.
Yes, you should eat fruits and vegetables to stay healthy, but no, you don’t have to swear off sugar or grains or anything else you enjoy, really.
And this book shows you the way.
Here’s a “sneak peek” of what you’ll find inside:
- 13 easy-to-make breakfast recipes, like “BLT” Eggs Benedict, Huevos Rancheros, High-Protein Banana Oatcakes, and Spice Caribbean Oatmeal with Yogurt Swirl
- 11 mouthwatering salads and dressings, like Spicy Santa Fe Taco Salad, Grilled Mediterranean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette, and Creamy Jalapeno-Cilantro Dressing
- 14 low-calorie snacks you’ll actually want to eat, like Blueberry-Coconut Pancake Batter Smoothie, and Maple-Walnut Protein Muffins
- 16 succulent beef, pork, and poultry recipes for savory lunches and dinners, like Beef Stroganoff, Curry Chicken, Mexican Meatloaf, and Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
- 11 appetizing side dishes like Crispy Squash Fries, Sweet Potato Chips, and Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potato
- 10 delectable (and fitness-friendly) desserts you can enjoy guilt-free, like Peach Cobbler, Maple-Raisin Bread Pudding, and Triple Berry Crisp
- And more
So, scroll up, click the “buy” button now, and begin your flexible dieting journey to your best body ever.