Has anyone ever told you that someone you love is manipulating you?
Do you find yourself frustrated or full of conflicting emotions in one of your relationships?
Or are you working a job where your colleague or boss controls you?
If any of these scenarios apply to you, it’s time you to listen to this guide.
Manipulation can be inherent in our relationships because of our reliance on emotions.
But there comes the point where manipulation becomes emotional abuse.
A victim can feel guilt, failure, and often, controlled by a friend, boss, or even loved one.
Being controlled and hurt by manipulation is not your fault!
While you may not be able to take the manipulator out of someone you love and care about, you can protect yourself from their manipulation.
By learning how manipulators work, you can avoid being manipulated and ultimately, beat them at their own game.
Being free of a toxic, manipulative relationship will completely change your life for the better.
Published in the Harvard Business Review in 2001, Dr. Robert Cialdini’s “Harnessing the Science of Persuasion” heavily informs this guide with scientifically proven strategies and analyses of manipulative personalities.
As a significant area of human psychology, Dr. Cialdini’s work, among others’, informs patterns and behaviors that affect so many of us and our relationships.
When you listen to this guide, you’ll find:
- The most telling indicators that you’re the victim of manipulation, even if you don’t want to admit it!
- The absolute worst things you are doing right now to enable a manipulator
- How you can still love a manipulator (even if it sounds impossible!)
- Guaranteed-to-work strategies for dealing with a manipulator at your place of work, without threatening your job
- The most effective, and safest, tactics to confront a manipulator, especially when it escalates
- How to identify the type of manipulator you’re dealing with
- What you need to do to protect your money from a manipulator before it’s too late!
- How to confront a loved one who is manipulating you, even if you’ve tried and failed many times before!
It is challenging to confront those we love and make hard changes to our relationships. But living in a vicious cycle of manipulation robs you of joy, self-esteem, and the life you deserve.
This guide is the first step toward getting your life back.
You will learn about yourself and the people around you, and then determine the best strategies for keeping those you care about close while protecting yourself.
Is it finally time to live a life of independence, peace, and happiness you deserve by separating yourself from the unhealthy manipulation in your life? Take the first step by getting this audiobook now!