Are you still struggling to find ways to increase the effectiveness of your team? Are you newly appointed as a team leader and want to begin with the best methods? The Scrum method is for you!
The Scrum framework has been successfully used since the early 1990’s. What began as a way to build products can also be used as a smooth and effective way to run or work with team. Created by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland, this framework allows people to address complex adaptive problems while productively and creatively turning into a business of full viable value.
In this helpful guide, you will learn:
- A full introduction to Scrum
- How to learn through experience with Scrum
- Why Scrum is so popular
- Types of meetings in Scrum and agile
- An overview of the agile project method and how it applies to Scrum
- How Scrum helps teams to structure and manage their work
Discover a better and more effective way to run your team! Get Scrum today!