This completely revised and updated edition of Reinventing Yourself, the motivational classic by inspirational author Steve Chandler, features several new chapters, including:
- What to Do about Your Money Fears
- Your Career Played as a Game vs. Your Career as a Grind for Survival
- How Much Ego Do You Need to Succeed?
- The Hidden Downside of Winning Friends and Influencing People
- Do You Need a Life Coach or Should You Just Wing It?
- Does Success Make You Happy or Does Happiness Make You Successful?
You’ll learn numerous techniques for breaking down negative barriers and letting go of the pessimistic thoughts that prevent you from fulfilling, or even allowing yourself to conceive of, your goals and dreams.
Chandler’s new edition also tunes, polishes, and strengthens the many popular and inspiring chapters from previous editions of this book, making them even more useful and relevant in today’s rapidly changing, globalized world.
The old psychological models that focused on past hurts and traumatic memories have given way to exciting new breakthroughs, like Dr. Martin Seligman’s work on post-traumatic strength and Dr. George Pransky’s work on human beings’ innate resilience and well-being. No more fixating on psychic wounds that occurred in childhood. Chandler’s new revision looks at the work of both of those pioneers and makes optimism available to people who never believed they could reinvent their old ways of being.