Within this book is the information that can start you on a career of flipping houses. Everything about flipping and selling, from the first look at a property to the final sale, is covered in one of these chapters.
We answer the questions that most people want to know, namely:
- How to buy – what to look for in a property
- Where to buy – where to find the best deals online and locally
- How to evaluate the deal- what formula to use to determine which house
- Finding properties – all the places to look
- Financing – hard money, construction loans and more
- Buying mistakes – avoid these costly errors
- Manage your business – where to start to grow the business
- Hire a virtual assistant – hiring online and out of the country
- Tips for renovation – what buyers want, the basics and the niceties
- How to sell – who to contact, what to do
- The importance of staging – don’t neglect this important step
- Strategies if the property doesn’t sell
- Tax ramifications – investor or dealer, what the IRS uses to decide
If you need a book that will take you step by step through the process of buying, renovating, and selling a home, this book is for you!