Have you been worrying that your memory may be slipping? Or are you envious of your classmate’s apparent ability to memorize large amounts of information with ease? Perhaps you are heading towards the “golden years” and you just want to make sure you keep your memory sharp. Or you are about to start school after a long sabbatical and you want to be sure your study skills are up to par.
If any of these describe you, or as the title suggests, you just want to develop a photographic memory for the fun of it, then Photographic Memory: 10 Steps to Remember Anything Superfast is the guide for you!
This informative audiobook covers everything you need to know for boosting your brain health to optimize your powers of recall. From nutrition to sleep to meditation, you’ll learn how to harness your brain’s natural potential and impress yourself with your memory abilities. Did you know that tapping into your creative abilities can improve your ability to remember experiences? Or that a healthy awareness and acceptance of your emotions is critical to strengthening your memory?
In this revolutionary age of health care, we can all benefit from learning how to keep our minds sharp as we age. Not only will you learn how to improve your memory to its maximum, but you’ll also learn the best ways to guard against the memory loss that can sometimes come with growing older.
You’ll also learn tips and tricks of true memory champions. From techniques that will help you remember grocery lists with ease to learning how to memorize the first 100 digits of pi, this memorization audiobook has it all.
Inside you’ll find:
- How to eat for better brain health and memory.
- The optimal level of sleep for your memory powers.
- The secrets to meditation and mindfulness to improve your recall ability.
- How to keep your mind active and memory sharp in retirement.
- How to harness your creativity to improve your memory.
- How to keep your emotions from mastering you and impeding your memory.
- How to memorize an entire randomly shuffled deck of cards in under two minutes!
- And much more!
There are no reviews yet.