America’s elite have been using cash value life insurance to stockpile wealth for centuries. Used correctly, it is better described as a personal bank on steroids, and a financial bunker for tough times.
To be clear, this audiobook is not about the typical garbage peddled by most insurance agents. Rather, an alternative to the risky investment strategies taught by Wall Street. It details a highly efficient form of cash value life insurance designed to supercharge your savings and stockpile wealth. A product so powerful it’s responsible for the success of Walt Disney, JC Penney, Ray Kroc, and thousands of others.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How the wealthy use this vehicle to create more wealth, take less risk, and create predictable income they can’t outlive
- Why banks and corporations place billions of dollars in this powerful vehicle
- How I earned over 300 percent returns leveraging my life insurance policies
- How you can create a safe, predictable foundation to enhance every financial decision you make
- How to win with taxes and keep more of the money you make
While the information compiled into this book is valuable, you’ll also find three case studies that show you exactly how it works. You’ll be able to visually see how it grows, how it’s accessed, as well as the future income that can be taken.