With the rising costs of living, stretching your paycheck seems to be getting harder and harder. Living a Rich Life as a Stay-at-Home Mom outlines clear, simple, and effective strategies that make financial management easier.
Here are just a few of the valuable insights you’ll discover:
- Maximizing time and income efficiently is important for busy stay-at-home moms. We teach how to save money in a convenient and practical manner.
- Debt is extremely binding. If you are in debt, rest assured it is possible for you to get out of it, set aside money in savings, and build a retirement. We’ll show you how.
- We share many ideas on how to teach your children about money, as well as how to help them build a strong work ethic.
- Money can make marriage even more complex than it already is. Some couples have very similar beliefs on money management, but most do not. We discuss some perspectives on how to make money management work in a marriage.
- Excellent credit is very important for life-long financial stability. Learn how to improve a less-than-good credit score.
- Many families wonder whether they should rent or buy. Before deciding, there are many factors to consider. Our advice may come as a surprise. If you already have a mortgage, you will learn how you can save tens of thousands on the life of your home loan.
- Budgeting comes easily for some, but is more difficult for others. You will hear many ways to budget for different types of marriages, families, and personalities.
- We outline some simple ways a mom can prepare her family for natural disasters, income loss, and economic depressions.
- Do you want or need to make money, yet still desire to be a stay-at-home mom? You will receive access to 32+ interviews with money-making stay-at-home moms.
Implementing principles from this audiobook will help you build a secure financial foundation for you and your children.