Are you interested in learning a new language?
Do you want to be comfortable and confident when traveling to a Spanish-speaking country?
If so keep reading…
Spanish is the fourth most popular language. Therefore it’s a great new language to learn, giving you the most opportunity.
Whether you’re planning on traveling to Spain or just want to learn another language, this audiobook guides you toward learning a basic to intermediate level of Spanish.
Here is what we will guide you through…
- Basic Spanish conversation
- Days, months, and weather
- Numbers 1-100 and ordinal numbers
- Places and animals
- Clothing, colors, and body parts
- Sports and activities
- Countries and nationalities
- 1,000 most used words
- Small real-life stories
- Basic-intermediate level Spanish conversation
- Spanish cognates (words that are similar to English words)
- Nature and environment
- Health, healthcare, and body
- The beach and vacations
- Foods, restaurants, and beverages
- Spanish words that don’t exist In English
- Transition words
- And much much more!
Not only will you learn new words in Spanish, but you will also learn how to say them properly through listening to the narrator.
Whether you’re in your car, cleaning the house, or at the gym, you can plug in and get your brain used to the Spanish language.
You will be speaking Spanish in no time!