Most real estate investors start their career by investing around where they live. You can venture out when you have more experience. The reason behind this is that we feel more comfortable with the areas we know better. It is also easier to get local real estate information we need. Investing in your local market is also cheaper to start out. There are less travel costs; you can see what you are buying; and it may give you a comfortable feeling. These are some of the real estate strategies that I use for the most part in this book to help guide you in your decision-making.
Book content includes:
- Chapter one: The L steps – six steps of real estate investing
- Chapter two: Addicted to real estate – why I can’t stop and why you should start
- Chapter three: Real estate agents and the Internet – how to buy and sell real estate today
- Chapter four: Eight tips for launching your real estate investing career
- Chapter five: Is flipping real estate the smartest way to get started in real estate?
- Chapter six: Real estate property values – ranked high
- Chapter seven: Real estate leads for realtors
- Chapter eight: The keys to success to investing in real estate