Do you want to recover from anxiety, rage, depression, stress, panic attacks, addictions, emotional trauma?
Here is the ultimate self-guide to the Eye Movement Desensitization and Resolution (EMDR) process.
With just a few steps, with this book/workbook, you can easily access the tested method to say good-bye finally:
- To the trauma that has taken hold of your mind since you were a child
- To depression that doesn’t make you leave home for months
- To your anxiety that doesn’t make you enjoy time with your family
- To rage that you can’t cope with
- To the tension that you live with every single day.
Sooner or later, both of us struggle with ourselves over something wrong, because we would like it to go. Yet thanks to groundbreaking EMDR therapy, you can also decide to help yourself handle your problems and solve them in a short time.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy has been used for over two decades to treat post-traumatic stress disorder, emotional trauma, and many signs (including re-experiencing, hyper-awareness, and flashbacks) of upsetting and distressing unprocessed memories in our brains. Whether we have undergone minor or significant trauma, and whether we are mindful of the roots of our problems, EMDR can desensitize upsetting and unpleasant thoughts, feelings, pictures, and emotions, and turn our negative beliefs around.
What you will learn:
- What is EMDR?
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Does EMDR work?
- EMDR therapy: breaking down the barriers
- EMDR for panic attacks and anxiety
- EMDR therapy: the pros and cons
- What are the eight stages of EMDR?
- Eye movement therapy (EMDR) for depression
- EMDR therapy for BPD
- EMDR therapy for OCD
- EMDR: how to conduct your session at home
- EMDR, timeline therapy, and age regression – three ways to skin the same cat
letting go with EFT and EMDR
- Healing trauma and emotional pain with EMDR
- Cope with your most traumatic moments with EMDR
- And many more…