Could the fear of dogs make you anxious to go for a walk in the park? Do you know what causes you to be afraid of dogs? Then pay attention….
What if there was a way you could overcome the fear of dogs and master dog training a few miles down the road? Sure, there’s a way! And if you want to stay calm, relaxed, and in control around dogs as quickly as possible or to know precisely what to do when a stray dog attacks you…regardless of the circumstance…then you want to listen to this audiobook.
If fear keeps you safe and makes you cautious, that’s fine, but if a fear of dogs stops you from going to certain places or doing certain things, then it’s time to change the balance.
Overcoming the fear of dogs and being in control around dogs isn’t as complicated as your subconscious mind or imagination wants you to believe.
In Dog Training: How to Train a Dog and Puppy: A Step-by-Step Guide to Confident Dog and Puppy Training, Puppy House Training, Dog Training Books two-in-one bundle, you will discover:
- The five practical hacks Julia used to overpower her fear of dogs in less than 14 days after enrolling in our cynophobia treatment program. You will find Julia’s story in chapter three.
- How to reprogram your mind to react appropriately to the company of dogs.
- An all-in-one training system that delivers maximum results for your efforts, helping you teach your kids how they can overcome the fear of dogs at their level since 70 percent of cynophobia cases are traced to childhood encounters with puppies.
- An easy-to-follow process that will teach you how to defend yourself when attacked by a stray dog.
- How to master the “inner game of beating cynophobia” and develop the self-discipline and willpower it takes to build the confidence of your dreams (and enjoy the process!).
- The 21 dos and don’ts around dogs that, when applied, can save you from a dog bite and help avoid getting into further problems with puppies for the rest of your life.
- You will be exposed to highly professional treatment options for cynophobia.
- And a whole lot more!
Dog Training Basics begins with the foundation:
- The five secrets to building trust with your puppy
- Mastering the easy-to-follow and highly effective dog-training techniques
- Key strategies exclusively known by dog trainers on overcoming canine behavior problems
- Discover the simple methods of teaching dogs to love again
- And much more
From there, Corrie explains her playful, careful, and kind approach to training.
Throughout the audiobook, Corrie Burns shares inspiring stories about her favorite students and gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at some of her most unique and challenging canine encounters.