If you want to save your favorite jeans or sweater from the trash pile, then keep reading….
Have your favorite jeans worn down, and you’re afraid that you will have to let them go?
Did you accidentally ruin your favorite sweater and are desperate not to throw it away?
Are you looking to give your old denim or thrift store find a fresh breath of life?
Note: This audiobook bundle has two parts
Part 1: Denim Mending for Beginners: Patch and Repair Your Favorite Denim with Classic Japanese Stitching
Part 2: Visible Mending for Beginners: How to Mend Knitted Fabrics and Other Materials with an Artistic Touch
Inside this audiobook, you will discover:
- A nine-step patching technique to help you make the perfect patch and design for your denim
- One jean repair “pro-tip” that professional jean tailors will never reveal to you
- A versatile and robust mending technique that can repair your favorite sweater
- How to mend denim easily by hand, even if it is your first time, by using three classic Japanese stitching techniques
- The secret to finding and mending thrift store clothing
- The biggest mistake you could be making when choosing a fabric to patch your denim
- One mending technique that blends both mending and embroidery, giving you the best of both worlds
- A mending technique from India that is considered a “dying art”, and could be lost to the ages within our lifetime (it’s also perfect for mending your socks)
This audiobook also comes with two free bonuses:
- 10 handy “hacks” to avoid small mistakes and snags while mending
- 10 jean repair “hacks” that will breathe new life into your worn jeans
Hurry before it is too late and you have to toss your favorite denim or sweater into the trash pile!
Take action now and buy this audiobook!