With thousands of certifications, seminars, websites, and gurus promising advice, it’s difficult for even the best pros to turn their passion for health and fitness into meaningful – and measurable – success.
Enter Change Maker.
In this definitive career guide, John Berardi shares his blueprint for becoming the ultimate change maker, one with a powerful purpose, an enthusiastic client base, and the ability to fund your own ideal lifestyle.
Whether you’re new to the industry and looking for a head-start or you’re already an expert but need a fresh approach, consider this your go-to career guide.
With six helpful steps, this book covers the range of logistical, financial, psychological, and practical issues that every health and fitness pro needs to know:
- How to discover your deeper purpose and values
- How to choose your specialty based on your unique strengths
- How to identify what your clients really want and deliver it every time
- How to build new relationships and become a next-level coach
- How to get new clients, make more money, and manage a thriving business
- How to nurture and protect your most precious asset, your reputation
- How to create a life-long, growth-oriented continuing education plan
If you work as a trainer, nutritionist, functional-medicine doctor, group instructor, rehab specialist, or health coach – or you eventually want to – this step-by-step guide will help you turn your passion for health and fitness into work you find joy in, your clients into raving fans, and your career into something powerful, meaningful, and change-making.