Do you ever feel like you are not assertive enough to achieve things in life and feel like that‘s holding you down? Do you feel like your life would have more quality and that you would achieve more goals if you were just a bit more confident in yourself? If the answer is “Yes”, then this is the right audiobook for you.
Assertiveness is the core of the great conversations people can have. It shows how both people can stand up for their own point of view and respect the other person’s opinion. By listening to this audiobook, you will first learn how to be more assertive and second what good things come when you change the way you talk and think about yourself.
Inside, you will discover:
- How to make this year your best yet
- How to properly start your assertiveness training
- The importance of communication
- The power of body language and what to avoid
- How to express yourself, your feelings, and thoughts
- How to respect others
- How to efficiently stand up for yourself
- How to work on your self-image
- Learn how to say the positive “No”
- The power of saying “No”
- Learn how to embrace that positive attitude
- Learn how to set certain boundaries
- And much, much more
Get this audiobook now. Learn how to efficiently communicate your needs, work on setting certain boundaries, and be able to finally stand up for yourself.