Agile product management just got easier!
Product Owner: 27 Tips to Manage Your Product and Work with Scrum Teams: In this class, you will be given a multitude of proven tips to effectively create a product and work with scrum teams. I am confident that this class will enable you to learn a multitude of skills since it starts by giving you a full introduction to the concept of scrum and agile product development, scrum and agile principles, and a host of other valuable information that will give you a full understanding of the topic. I then walk you through the process of understanding your role as a product owner, how your role differs from that of a traditional product manager, how to create products, and a lot more. Once you’ve learnt all that, I will then give you valuable tips for effectively creating a product and working with teams. As you go through the class, you will come across a wide range of practical examples that you can use to understand the scrum framework a lot better. To break this class into easy-to-digest parts, you will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum, its principles and other concepts involved in scrum
- What your job as a product owner entails and how your work differs from that of a typical product manager
- How to create a product using the scrum framework
- How product creation in scrum differs from other agile frameworks like the Waterfall method
- How to create a product roadmap
- 27 tips that you can follow to create your product and to manage your scrum team
So let’s get started and let me teach you how to improve product backlog management.
Thank you and congratulations on taking this class, Agile: The Complete Overview of Agile Principles and Practices. In this class you will be given a complete overview of agile principles and practices used to deliver projects. I know you will get value from this class as it gives you a complete introduction to agile. I then walk you step by step through the differences between agile and traditional methods. In today’s fast-paced world, I feel that agile methods are crucial for improving your effectiveness whether you are a business owner, product owner, development team, service team, or service oriented team. Along the way I give you plenty of examples and give you best practices for being an agile practitioner. In this class you will learn:
- A complete overview of agile including the popular principles of scrum and XP
- What agile is and how it is different from traditional project delivery methods
So let’s get started and let me teach you what it takes to be an agile practitioner.