A tale of grit and triumph
For a few, life seems to come easy. But that’s not reality for most. Born to 15-year-old parents, largely raised by his single mother in neighborhoods where gangs, drug activity, and poverty were the norm, and on his own at the age of 15, Chris Roberts watched peers play and thrive while he learned survival. With disarming wit and candor, You’ve Earned It! chronicles how Chris was remarkably able to see the world in such a positive way, and find opportunities where others would give up or break down. His is not a tale of a superhuman, but of super determination. Through colorful anecdotes and insightful advice, you, too, will be inspired to chart your own course. Topics include:
- How to learn from mistakes, as we’re human and will make them
- The importance of facing your fears and continued development
- Recognizing that the most rewarding course is rarely the easiest
- Handling inevitable change and setbacks
- Setting financial goals – celebrating small wins and regularly measuring your achievements
Like a welcome mentor, You’ve Earned It! delivers all the inspiration and self-permission you’ll need to craft the blueprint toward a life you thought was out of reach.