Do you hate writing and wish it was easier? Would podcasting, blogging, course creation, video creation, and presenting be even slightly easier if you had a step-by-step system to follow?
That’s why Robert Plank has created, just for you, WWHW, Why, What, How-to, What-If: Easily Create a Book, Podcast, or Online Course in Just a Few Easy-to-Follow Steps. In this concise but action-filled guide, you’ll discover:
- how to narrow down your life purpose in order to pursue your content creation and professional goals
- how to make better decisions and take more action (get more writing done every single day)
- the easy way to have fun when blogging or assembling books by helping others and following a template
- how to not only craft a message that appeals to different personality types, but position it in such a way that people read, watch, or listen until the very end
- how to avoid the usual pitfalls speakers and writers fall into when delivering information
- the exact thought process and blueprint I use to create a podcast episode in five minutes and a book in 24 hours (step-by-step instructions)
WWHW is a book created specifically for people who are tired of waiting for motivation to strike, who realize that willpower is unreliable and simply want to take action and get results with their writing and speaking. Claim your copy of Robert Plank’s WWHW, Why, What, How-to, What-If: Easily Create a Book, Podcast, or Online Course in Just a Few Easy-to-Follow Steps book today!