Why spin your wheels struggling to write bulky, bloated books the traditional publishing way when you can turbo-charge your Kindle author platform with greater freedom, flexibility, and chances for success?
This game-changing guide is for aspiring authors and established publishing pros alike who want to shake up their routine and embrace a powerful new approach to self-publishing nonfiction.
- Why writing shorter Kindle books is the best approach for many nonfiction authors
- The benefits of boosting your volume with many shorter, high-quality books
- How to price your short ebooks for maximum success
- Ideal word counts for Kindle books
- How to break larger book ideas down into numerous smaller books
- How to brainstorm, outline, and write books faster and more efficiently
- How to save money on covers, editing, and Kindle book formatting
- Why building a team of beta readers is crucial
- How to bring your book from final draft to launch
- And much more!