In 2012, fiction author Monica Leonelle made a life-changing decision to learn to write faster. Through months of trial and error, hundreds of hours of experimentation, and dozens of manuscripts, she tweaked and honed until she could easily write 10,000 words in a day, at speeds over 3,500 words per hour!
She shares all her insights, secrets, hacks, and data in this tome dedicated to improving your writing speeds, skyrocketing your monthly word count, and publishing more books. You’ll learn:
- The four-step framework that Monica used to reach speeds of 3,500+ new fiction words per hour
- The tracking systems you need to double or triple your writing speed in the next couple months
- The killer four-step preproduction method Monica uses to combat writer’s block, no matter what the project is!
- The secrets to developing a daily writing habit that other authors don’t talk about enough
- How Monica went from publishing only one book per year from 2009 to 2013 to publishing eight books in a single year in 2014
Recommended for serious authors, both beginner and advanced, who want to improve their output this year!
Write Better, Faster: How to Triple Your Writing Speed and Write More Every Day will help you kick your excuses and get more writing done. As part of the Growth Hacking for Storytellers series, it explores how to hack your writing routine to be more efficient and more productive and have a ton of fun in the process!