After using most of the top content management systems, and having built many custom CMS systems myself, I can say that, from my experience, WordPress is the most effective tool available to build your company’s website and bring in leads and sales for your business. However, if used incorrectly, it can actually hurt your company. I’ve seen it happen and the effects can be devastating. The good news is that there’s a better way. In an easy to follow, step-by-step program, this audiobook will tell you what you need to do to avoid the pitfalls while ensuring maximum exposure, search engine rankings, and conversions (sales)!
This powerful audiobook contains:
- Game changing checklists and resources
- Simple settings that only take a few minutes, but can make a huge difference in website performance
- The best WordPress plugins and services to optimize your site and maximize leads
- The best WordPress themes that enable you to build an up-to-date website that performs for you
- Content creation hacks such as how to map your business goals directly to your content
- WordPress best practices simplified, such as why and how to create a child theme
- The tools and techniques that drop your page load times to less than two seconds
- Much more….
The strategies and tactics I present in WordPress Websites for Business will result in more leads and sales for your company, and that’s what it’s all about.
About the author: Michael Cordova founded 21st Century Technologies, Inc. as a custom database software company in 1993, before the Internet exploded. A pioneer in website development and the use of powerful online marketing techniques, he has increased his clients’ sales exponentially through tested and proven strategies. In WordPress Websites for Business, he gives business owners – from the tech savvy to the beginner – the tools, knowledge, and tactics to succeed in today’s online world.