Who the hell is Peter Darrow?
Health and wellness entrepreneur Peter Darrow thought he had life all figured out. A native of the posh and privileged Upper East Side, the young millennial lived large, attending elite schools, throwing lavish birthday parties, and spending summers in the Hamptons.
Then one day, his seemingly perfect, polished life came crashing down. Over the course of three hellish years, his father died, he inherited and burned through a shit-ton of money, his girlfriend dumped him, and his first business floundered.
One morning, he found himself looking in the mirror thinking, “Whose life am I living anyway?” After thousands of hours of therapy, introspection, and meditation, Peter exchanged entitlement for humility and his parents’ worldview for one authentically his own.
His tragic crash course in the meaning of life revealed that true wealth and happiness are not found in affluence and privilege but within oneself and within healthy relationships with others. This is his story.
In this book, you will learn:
- What it was like for Peter to grow up in Manhattan’s Upper East Side
- How to overcome heartbreak when dealing with the loss of a parent, a failed relationship, or an unsuccessful business endeavor
- What are the grueling stresses of the restaurant industry, and an inside perspective on what it’s like to be an owner
- What is the unique world of online dating and how to cultivate more meaningful relationships
- How millennials can break free from their parents’ outdated values and their self-obsessed egos so they can discover their personal truths and live fulfilling, authentic lives
- And many other fascinating insights from a young, entitled, and privileged human being who now sees the world differently through loss, disappointment, and failure.