Let this audiobook usher you into the world of Wiccan beliefs, rituals, magic, and witchcraft!
Did you know that there are more people practicing Wicca than ever before? There has been a tremendous growth in the number of people practicing Wicca, with the numbers growing from just 8,000 in 1990 to hundreds of thousands in 2008 and over 10 million in 2019. And the numbers are expected to keep growing, making Wicca the fastest growing religion in America!
The rapid growth has seen greater availability of resources on Wicca coupled with tremendous growth of public interest about Wicca, with some people wanting to know more about the religion than never before.
However, there is still a huge gap in information, and this is where this audiobook comes in: to fill any gaps in information you may have about Wicca.
By virtue that you are reading this, it is clear you are looking for answers to a number of questions:
What exactly does Wicca entail? Is Wicca all about witchcraft? Is Wicca satanic? As a Wiccan, in what do I believe? Is being Wiccan all about casting spells and practicing witchcraft? How can I actually cast a spell?
The above are some of the concerns that many people have about Wicca, and thanks to this audiobook, all the above questions and more will be answered.
This audiobook, Wicca for Beginners, covers everything you may need to know about Wicca and being Wiccan.
More precisely, in this audiobook, you will learn:
- What Wicca is, how it came into being, and in what Wiccans believe
- Common misconceptions about Wicca and Wiccan beliefs
- Popular Wiccan traditions and forms of Wicca that have been practiced for centuries
- Essential principles and beliefs governing Wicca
- Important Wiccan festivals and holidays about which you need to know
- Everything you need to know about Wiccan altars and how to set up one
- How to cast spells using different things such as tarot cards, crystals, wands, and other items
- Essential crystals, herbs, and oils used in Wicca
- And much more
I know Wicca can sound like something very difficult and complex to learn; however, this audiobook shows quite the opposite. This guide takes a beginner-friendly approach and takes you by the hand by first clearly outlining what Wicca is, some rituals and beliefs you need to know about being Wiccan, some misconceptions other people as well as you may have had about it, a step-by-step process of casting a spell, and so much more.
Indeed, with this audiobook by your side, you will know everything about being Wiccan and how to get started.
So what are you waiting for? Click “Buy Now” to get started!