Wondering about Wicca? What is Wicca? What does it mean? Keep listening. You’re not the only one curious to know more about the Wicca faith.
Many others have learned many stories of Wiccan beliefs and traditions, but now it’s time to sort out fiction from truth. The question of Wicca can’t be answered easily, but it’s certainly not sorcery. Many, however, naturally associate these two belief systems. Those who practice Wicca may have some traditions based on the exact traditions earlier used in witchcraft, but that doesn’t mean Wiccans are witches.
This book covers:
- The answer to the most common prejudice about Wicca
- The relationship between the terms Wicca and Paganism
- The four fundamental components utilized in rituals
- The essential tool for any Witch
- The seven steps to perform ritual clearly explained
- Six Wiccan spells easy to perform
- The Wicca Calendar explanation
- Seventeen practical tools to add to your altar
- Tips and trick to become a solo practitioner
- Six essential advice for improving your life with Wicca
- The most common myths and misconceptions about magic, wicca, and witchcraft
- Myths and misconceptions about magic, wicca, and witchcraft
- Step by step methodology to practice and master spells and rituals
- And more!
Wicca values promote tolerance, love, and knowledge. Much of Wicca’s philosophy and rituals has close ties to values that are held dear by almost all other religions around the world. The next thing anyone on the road can obtain is a book library. Having a teacher is helpful on any spiritual path, and books are the fastest and easiest way to gain those teachers.
Nonetheless, people can follow the path alone – a good or a few good teachers are necessary to speed up the process substantially. If you’re thinking about starting a journey on the Wicca route, it’s helpful to know what to do. This guide is written to help begin your spiritual journey as a Wicca beginner. What are you waiting for? Click “Buy Now”!