Herbal magic for material, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
This inspiring collection of spells, rituals, and other workings is devoted to the magical energies of the plant kingdom and can be used on its own or as a companion to best-selling author Lisa Chamberlain’s beginner’s guide, Wicca Herbal Magic. Each spell is relatively simple and suitable for beginners to magic, yet can inspire more seasoned practitioners as well.
Focusing on a Witch’s dozen of 13 commonly-used herbs, these easy spells use minimal ingredients for an elegant, hassle-free approach to magic. Most of the featured herbs can actually be found in the spice section of any grocery store, while the rest can easily be found in natural food stores and cooperatives, as well as at metaphysical stores and Online.
Here are just a few life-enhancing changes you can create in your life using the 52 spells, rituals, magical crafts, and recipes in this herb-centered book of shadows:
- Create and maintain a positive, magical atmosphere in your home and sacred space
- Heal from grief, homesickness, old relationships, and unwanted habits
- Reduce stress and anxiety, resolve sleep issues, and have amazing dreams
- Attract money, love, and good luck into your experience
- Improve divination and psychic awareness
- Manifest courage and self-confidence for any situation
In short, you will find many useful gems in Wicca Book of Herbal Spells and will hopefully be inspired to develop your own spell work with magical herbs. To get started working with this herbal book of shadows, just start listening!