As a section point for anyone looking for information about this encroaching religion, the Wicca beginner’s guide has been developed. It is proposed as an expansive presentation, covering the most fundamental questions that inquisitive individuals will generally have about Wicca. No matter if you just need to get acquainted with Wicca’s lifestyle, or if you need to start rehearsing Wicca yourself, after listening to this audiobook, you’ll have a strong understanding of Wicca’s quintessence:
- The history of Wicca: Its modern foundations as well as its ancient inspirations.
- An introduction to God and Goddess and to their many aspects.
- The Wiccan holiday of the Wheel of the Year: The Sabbaths and the Esbat.
- The core of the Wiccan ritual, including the outline of the ritual tools.
- An ethic of magic, both ancient and modern.
- Introduction of Wiccan convents, circles, and solitary practice.
- Example of ritual and spell work that is suitable for beginners.
Sample correspondence tables identifying the magic properties of selected colors, crystals, herbs, and oils.
As it was not long ago, hundreds of years of suppression of the Old Religion meant that the Wiccans and the various Witches needed to keep their practices thoroughly mysterious. Luckily, we have entered a much more enlightened age with assets, such as Wicca for Tenderfoot, to help disperse old misconceptions about Witchcraft and enchantment. You’re going to have a strong sense of the essentials of Wicca and Witchcraft before the part of the arrangement and, I trust, a more grounded desire to follow this path.