What would your score be if you could bowl, all the time, with that same feeling? Pretty good? What would you say if we promised you that high score? Unbelievable? Incredible as it may seem, that is exactly what we promise. If you are willing to keep an open mind for a new concept while you listen to this audiobook, we can point a way to help you improve your bowling score immeasurably as well as your enjoyment of the game. If it is true that you know the fundamental movements of the bowling delivery and yet fail to bowl well, your failure must be in your mental play. Here is a promise for better bowling skills.
Book content includes:
- Chapter 1 – How To Get The Bowling Game Started
- Chapter 2 – Bowling Sport Accessories You Should Not Do Without
- Chapter 3 – A Quarter Century Of Bowling Fun
- Chapter 4 – Understanding Lanes In Bowling Alleys
- Chapter 5 – Know Your Bowling Balls
- Chapter 6 – Ever Bowled a Strike and Said, “I’ve Got It”?
- Chapter 7 – What Equipment You Need To Be Good At Bowling
- Chapter 8 – Bowling Center Liability and Bowling Center Liability Insurance