In this classic parody, Thomas Hill presents the testosterone-inspired answer to the best-seller What to Expect When You’re Expecting.
The third edition of the best, funniest father’s guide to having a baby, What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding, is now thoroughly revised and updated, but it’s still packed with information, advice, and attitude – distinctively for guys. Originally conceived as a little parody, just something funny and helpful for the expectant man, the audiobook is now a classic gift, passed knowingly from one generation of first-time papas to the next.
With this lighthearted month-by-month instruction manual on the care and nurture of a pregnant wife – the main role of expectant dads – he’ll handle all the important milestones and topics: what not to say during the three phases of labor, what to buy, how many and when, maintaining work-life balance, and maintaining work-life-wife balance.
New features in What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding include:
- The minefield: the wrong gifts for your pregnant wife
- Social media pregnancy etiquette: status update!
- Eight reasons why not to pick out maternity clothes
What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding also features the latest trends!
- Festive gender-reveal parties (really!)
- Updated baby name guide, including Twitter hashtags
- Cloth diapers: the debate is back!