Mystified by the situations girls face today?
There’s a good reason, Mom. Our girls are growing up in a completely different world than we did. But whether your daughter is very young or a teenager, you can equip yourself with the wisdom and practical help she needs for the pressures and decisions ahead.
With keen insight and warm encouragement, Cheri Fuller shares how you can become a more welcome influence at every stage in your daughter’s life. Drawing from her own experiences and the expertise of others, Cheri answers all the top questions, including:
- How can I help my girl avoid the dangers of social media and navigate the digital world?
- How can I counter society’s unhealthy messages about body image and sexuality?
- How can I help my daughter (and me!) deal with her emotional ups and downs?
- What are the best ways to instill good values?
- How can I help her grow a firm faith in God?
Filled with trustworthy suggestions, this book will help you steer your daughter toward becoming a healthy, confident young woman.