Are you ready to learn all about watch making? If so you’ve come to the right place. No experience with watches or clocks? No worries!
This book is suited to the absolute beginner who’s looking to get started with watch repair and horology whether this be for your own enjoyment and a sense of self-accomplishment or perhaps even to make some extra cash as a side business…the choice is yours!
Here’s a preview of what this book contains:
- An introduction to watch making
- How to become a horologist
- Common terms in horology
- A reference on watch brands
- Tools of the trade and how to use them
- Your workstation
- The A to Z of watch parts
- Practical watch repair
- Frequently asked questions by aspiring horologists
- Other common problems and how to fix them
- More practical tips to add to your arsenal
- Cleaning and reassembling a watch
- Proper winding and watch maintenance explained
- And much, much more!
Download your copy now and get started now!