Interested in pursuing a career in VO? Curious what goes on behind the scenes in a business where people talk funny for money? This updated edition of the award-winning audiobook offers a fun and comprehensive look at what it takes, what goes on, and what it’s like behind the mic from two (still) working pros who started from scratch.
In this audiobook you will discover:
- The ins and outs of auditioning
- Vocal warm-ups and exercises
- Tips for reading copy to maximum effect
- Hints to help you stand out
- Advice for setting up your own home studio
- Keys to marketing yourself
- Demo to agent to job
- What to expect when you book the job
- A bonus workbook to hone your skills that is included in the audio
- Performance capture, podcasting, and more!
Voice-Over Voice Actor: The Extended Edition is narrated by authors Lowenthal and Platt and features bonus warm-up tracks.