What started the war between the sexes? When two artists, Becca Tzigany and James Bertrand, began a worldwide investigation into the forbidden history of humanity, they could not have predicted the clues they would uncover across cultures to what holds us back from deep intimacy and spiritual sex. Venus and Her Lover is their long-awaited opus.
Accompany Becca and James behind veils, deep into shadow realms, and through the pleasures of liberation beyond our dominator society. Their two-volume memoir is the result of decades of Tantric sex, meditation journeys, and intellectual scrutiny, which weaves tales of personal struggle, encounters with mythological archetypes, and the ecstasies of sexual union into a powerful new view of our planet in transition.
Follow the artists’ adventures across Peru, Mexico, Puerto Rico, New York, California, New Mexico, Italy, Greece, Hawaii, Thailand, India, and Nepal to discover:
- The influences of mythological archetypes and archetypal psychology.
- Where we are in the Spiral of Evolution, according to integral philosophy.
- The primal sources of sexual passion channeled through Tantric practices and how they can lead to soul awakening.
- How the “Return of the Goddess” goes beyond feminism to calling up the divine feminine and mature masculine.
- How to heal trauma and break disempowering patterns through consciousness science.
- How surrendering to one’s destiny path leads to magic, synchronicities, and miracles.
A revolutionary spiritual memoir 20 years in the making, Venus and Her Lover will reveal to you how ancient spiritual principles and the secret history of sexuality offer the path to personal wholeness and fulfilling relationships.