Do you want lose weight while still enjoyng your favorite foods? If you’re looking for a total body transformation, without resorting to unhealthy crash dieting, then keep reading….
Here’s the deal. You’ve tried all the “clean eating” plans online…. Gulped down 15 different supplements every morning…. And worked your butt off in the gym…. But you still look in the mirror and see string bean arms. And no matter how hard you diet, you always seem to have love handles or pockets of fat in unwanted places. Sound familiar?
If it does, then the information inside this book is your answer.
A vegan diet will bring you so many amazing benefits, and it will improve your overall health. The vegan diet is easy to follow as long as you respect its principles. If you are going to embrace this diet, you should really take a look at this great guide. You will learn how to prepare the best vegan breakfasts, soups, salads, main dishes, and desserts. Does this sound great, or what? So get your hands on this great collection and start making some of the best vegan dishes for you and all your loved ones. Start a vegan diet now and enjoy the cooking guide you just discovered. Savor each dish gathered in this collection and find out how amazing it is to be on a vegan diet.
In Book 1, Vegan Keto, you will find:
- Details of the vegan lifestyle, including its health and environmental benefits.
- An explanation of the ketogenic lifestyle, how it works, and the many health benefits you can receive.
- How the vegan and ketogenic diet can easily be combined for success.
- Learn how to manage your macro ratio and the importance of micro nutrients.
- A step-by-step guide to utilizing intermittent fasting for weight loss.
- The best tools and equipment to make meal prepping easier.
- How and why you should begin meal planning and prepping.
- A four-week menu plan and master shopping list guide.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes, including Tempeh Bacon, Almond Flour Pancakes, Tofu Buffalo Wings, and Mushroom Steaks with Avocado Chimichurriand, and more….
In the Book 2, Vegan Meal Prep, you will discover:
Nutritional benefits of vegan food
- Low saturated fats: are excellent for your heart.
- High fibers: provide better digestive health, lower sugar cravings, and protect against certain cancers.
- Increased magnesium: aids calcium absorption, thus improving bone health.
- High antioxidant levels: remove free radicals and protects against cellular damage.
- Increased potassium: maintains PH levels, lowers acidity, and stimulates kidney function.
- Whole grains and nuts: reduce the risk of Type-2 diabetes, gallstones, hypertension, and certain cancers.
- Vegetables and fruits: prevent macular degeneration.
- Healthy fats: help lose weight and boost energy levels.
- Vitamins in vegetables and nuts: improve skin and hair health.
Eliminating animal foods can also reduce body odor and bad breath.
If you want to learn more about how to get the best weight loss results without the dieting headaches…then simply click the “buy” button on this page to get started.
There are no reviews yet.