What if you could activate or improve your body’s natural healing thanks to a few simple physical exercises?
Just imagine those exercises reducing your body’s inflammation, anxiety, or chronic illness.
How could it be possible?
Simply thanks to the vagus nerve!
If you never heard about vagus nerves, which are usually referred to in the singular, they are the longest and maybe the most important autonomic nerves in human body. Approximately the 80 percent of its nerve fibers drive information from the body to the brain.
Starting from the inferior cerebellar peduncle, it extends up to the colon, controlling and influencing our heart and other internal organs activities, insulin signaling, emotions like orgasms, and other physical functions.
Stimulating in the right way, this important nerve can bring lots of benefits on various areas.
However, this field is really complex, so the best thing to do before starting stimulating the vagus nerve is to get well informed.
You will find in Vagus Nerve: 2 Books in 1: Activate Body’s Natural Healing Power, Reduce Chronic Illness, Inflammation, Anxiety and Depression with Physical Exercises by Richard Miller an exhaustive and simple guide to better know how this part of the human body works and how you can stimulate it thanks to simple exercises.
Here’s what you will find inside:
- the vagus nerve anatomy
- the relationships between vagus nerve and heart, brain, immune, and digestive systems
- symptoms and signals of a vagus nerve dysfunction
- the role of vagus nerve stimulation as a treatment for post traumatic stress disorder
- the polyvagal theory therapy
- understanding the 12 cranial nerves (olfactory, optic, common eye motor, pathetic, trigeminal, facial, auditory, glossopharyngeal, pneumogastric, spinal, major hypoglossal)
- 34 simple and effective exercises to stimulate vagus nerve
- And much, much more!
What are you waiting for? Scroll up and buy this audiobook.
You will immediately spot the results and benefits!