Do you know what you can do to trigger this Vagus nerve to get it functioning well or differently again? Do you know all the amazing things this long nerve can do? If you really want to know all the different aspects of what it can do, then keep reading…
It is time to talk a little biology and physiology. There is a part of your nervous system that is very important to learn about; your Vagus nerve. This is one of the 12 cranial nerves in your body. And it is also the longest cranial nerve. It starts in your brainstem, and “wanders” down your body. It passes through your neck, through your lungs and heart, into your stomach, and through your digestive tract. And this nerve uses the length and connection to benefit your body when it is working properly.
There is something in here for everyone to learn and apply in their lives. And also help apply it in the lives of others.
Many people are familiar with the descriptions, “fight, flight, or freeze”, and “rest and digest”. These reference two parts of your automatic, or autonomic, nervous system controlled by your Vagus nerve. You may not have known all that, or all that happens when your body switches from one system to another. But regardless of your understanding of these two systems, your parasympathetic or sympathetic nervous system, did you know about the third? For many of you that did not know or consider this response, now is the time to learn about it in this book.
Some of the highlights of this book include:
- Introduction to the Vagus nerve and the physiology of this nerve
- A review of emotions and how they work
- Recognition that emotions are a response to a stimulus, which is interpreted by the Vagus nerve
- Tips on how to identify a malfunctioning Vagus nerve
- What to do if your Vagus nerve is not working at full capacity
- Tips and tools to help balance your Vagus nerve
- How the Vagus nerve connects you to others in a social context, and why this is important for your well-being
- Autism and the Vagus nerve and how stimulation or therapy can help relieve some of the symptoms of autism
- Ideas and tips on how to help other people with the function of their Vagus nerve
- And much, much more!
Even if you’ve never tried it, you can access the healing power of the vagus nerve to reduce anxiety, depression, trauma, autism, chronic illness, inflammation, and more through self-help exercises.
So, what are you waiting for? Scroll up and click the “buy now” button!