Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are becoming increasingly popular investments for individuals and institutions. They can provide a reliable and stable income with above-average dividend yields.
REITs are still in their infancy in the UK, unlike the US, where REITs have been traded on the exchange for decades. UK REITs is a comprehensive and distinguished guide to understanding this asset class and the attraction of this investment. The audiobook is a first choice for any small investor who is new to investing in REITs in the UK and understanding the investment opportunities.
Since the credit crunch ended, now is an excellent time to consider REITs as an investment for both substantial returns and diversification. The guide covers:
- The history of REITs dating back to their development in the US
- Understanding what a REIT is and what it can do for you as an investment
- How to know whether a REIT is run well and achieving excellent performance
- Know what tools to use to value a REIT and measure performance
- How to build a diversified portfolio with different commercial markets
- Understanding the risk of REIT investments
- How to invest in REITs, directly or using mutual funds
- The future of UK REIT markets.
Author Anthony Dixon has built his experience in property investment in the private rented sector. Over the past five years, he has turned to UK REITs to invest in commercial property that he thought would never be possible due to lack of experience and money. Listen to this guide and choose REITs in the UK as a stable investment in commercial real estate.