In Tort Law, we examine the black letter rules of tort law tested on the MBE and in law school. By combining a simple approach to legal learning, with the innovative appeal of an audio study aid, Tort Law provides you with a concise overview of the subject matter in a way that makes it easy to learn, understand, and memorize. Tort Law also includes numerous hypothetical examples and analyses to help you apply the rules of law to analyze any given fact patterns.
Key topics include:
- Intentional torts (battery, assault, false imprisonment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, trespass, and defenses)
- Negligence (duty, standard of care, claims against owners and occupiers of land, breach, res ipsa loquitur, causation, and damages)
- Defenses (contributory and comparative negligence, assumption of risk)
- Strict liability (abnormally dangerous activities, animals)
- Products liability (manufacturing and design defects)
- Invasion of privacy torts (appropriation, intrusion, false light, and public disclosure of private facts)
- Economic torts (misrepresentation, interference)
- Vicarious liability
- Bonus examples
AudioOutlines™ creates innovative legal study aids customized for audio that are designed to simplify the learning process and help you gain a solid understanding of the subject matter. Listen and learn anytime, anywhere, with AudioOutlines™.
Disclaimer: Please note that this publication is for educational purposes only and is provided as is. AudioOutlines™ does not render legal or other professional advice.