If you’ve ever wanted to build amazing wooden structures, listen on!
Do you want to learn a really unique but practical skill?
Do you enjoy natural materials?
Do you like building things?
Try timber framing.
If you’re like most people, you’ve been led to believe that metal, bricks, and concrete are the most reliable materials for building houses and other structures.
However, have you ever wondered how those cute houses in old German towns have stood for centuries without rotting or falling over – even though they’re literally held together by delicate-looking wooden frames?
In fact, a frame made of high-quality timber is strong and resilient enough to support a multi-story house. This is why timber framing has been around for thousands of years and this is why it’s a skill worth learning – even if the largest structure you’ll ever build is a simple terrace.
Here are some other advantages of timber framing:
- You can literally build a timber-framed house in several days.
- It’s easy to customize the frame with carvings.
- It uses natural materials.
- A well-constructed frame is simply beautiful!
This book will teach you everything you need to know about timber framing to get started with your first construction projects.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to choose your timber wisely – the wrong wood can ruin your entire project!
- The basics of constructing strong wooden frames
- A variety of traditional and modern techniques to experiment with
- How to build a solid foundation for your project
- And much more!
You don’t have to be an architect or an engineer to reap the benefits of this book. It’s aimed at DIY enthusiasts who want to expand their skills and learn half-forgotten traditional techniques.
Are you ready to get started?
Scroll up, click the “Buy Now” button, and get your copy now!