This audiobook has a main theme being Thyroid. It can however, add enjoyment to hear a book with various medical subjects within it, that actually do have an interconnectedness to them. For example, thyroid patients often suffer with anxiety from hormone imbalance. Doctors can be inefficient in treating medical issues, including thyroid disorders. Heart palpitations are also common with thyroid hormone imbalances, which can also contribute to Adrenal Fatigue, etc…
It is my hope enjoyment of learning a few nuggets of knowledge will be found in this audiobook by the listeners of it. While I am not a medical doctor, I am a well-studied patient advocate (15 years as of year 2019). I have also been editor and forum moderator for several large thyroid disease websites.
Table of contents:
- How Important it is to Test for Thyroid Antibodies
- Can Heart Skips be Dangerous to Your Cardiac Health?
- Septoplasty I Underwent to Correct Deviated Septum and Nasal Breathing
- Stop Catastrophic Anxiety Disorder Thoughts with Humor
- My Books on Adrenal Fatigue
- Mean Spirited Ignorant People Place Stigmas on The Disabled
- Death from Medical Errors a Huge Growing Problem
- Results of My Ethnicity Test through Ancestry DNA
- My Original Reason for Doing Three DNA Ancestral Tests
- Does Hypothyroid Therapy Always Relieve Emotional Symptoms?
- Being Refused Doctor Treatment for Illegitimate Illegal Reasons
- My Publications on Thyroid Myopathy and Neuropathy