Are you sacrificing your well being for your success?
The rewards of a high-powered job can be substantial and so can the demands. Keeping up with the challenges and staying healthy may be the most important skill you must maintain for long-term success. And yet, the day-to-day needs may put your job first and you last. And, when inevitable physical and emotional symptoms appear, if you lack a good strategy, you many respond like many with guilt and overwhelm.
This audiobook will give you game-changing insights and field-tested strategies you can apply quickly and easily to dissolve chronic pain and other symptoms and to take care of your health in the face of the complex demands of your work and your life.
Based upon over 30 years of studying the effects of stress on health and productivity, mindbody executive coach, Ken Malloy offers the best tools and techniques he uses with corporate clients.
In this audiobook you’ll learn to:
- Engage with your work at full capacity while maintaining a state of relaxed productivity.
- Stay focused and manage your energy effectively without overworking and risking burnout.
- Quickly restore your sense of stability in the face of difficult people and situations that might otherwise cause anxiety and overwhelm.
- Eliminate nagging chronic pain and other symptoms that may thwart your energy and enthusiasm, and replace them with the freedom of self-regulation.
- Create a balanced life where you’ve mastered the ability to fully express and experience yourself with a high level of ease, strength, stamina and skill in everything that you do.
If you’re ready for relief from chronic pain get this audiobook today.