Learn how to use full brain power and become a whole-brained thinker.
Would you still drive a 500-horsepower car, if you know you have access to a 1000 horsepower automobile?
Then, why would you use a limited portion of your brain’s thinking abilities, when you can develop a holistic multi-perspective thinking?
Think with Full Brain is all about how to harness the full potential of your brain by developing multiple thinking approaches. The book offers a holistic approach to empower you to unleash your left brain’s logical, organized thinking, as well as your right brain’s emotional and creative thinking preference.
This is your guide to avoid thinking in silos and develop a full brain thinking approach to take your decision-making and problem-solving skills to the next level. Strengthen your dominant thinking style, nurture multi-perspective thinking, and become a situation-based whole-brained thinker.
This audiobook will explain:
- Why IQ just predicts six to 10 percent of your career success, understand multiple intelligence, and tap the brain’s full potential.
- How Americans and Japanese use different type of thinking preferences
- How learning a foreign language can improve your logical thinking skills
- What are the four different thinking preferences and how to nurture each one to become situation-based whole-brained thinker
- How male and female brain structures are different and how understanding each other’s thinking preference can transform their relationship at work and life, in general.
Level up your logic, reasoning, and judgment, rectify erroneous thinking, and boost logical thinking. Learn:
- How the “revolving door test” can give you an entirely different perspective and offer better solutions
- Why you miss out logic under the influence of authority and reasonableness
- How specific brain exercises can improve your logical thinking
- How to “chunk down” big projects to boost your sequential thinking
Power up interpersonal intelligence, develop empathy, and understand the emotional brain to gain quick consensus on complex Issues.
This book teaches you:
- Practical and effective tips to develop active listening and develop your interpersonal thinking skills
- Ways how reading literary nonfiction is quickest way to become more empathic with others
- Reasons how switching from judgment to curiosity broadens your horizon and help you understand people’s perspective
Nurture experimental thinking, synthesize information holistically, and use intuition to invite solutions others miss out.
Think with Full Brain will help you:
- Learn effective ways to stretch creative thinking muscles (1500 CEOs report creative thinking as one of the top three key traits in new talent)
- Find out how anyone be more creative by following this six-stage idea generation formula
- Learn magical wand technique and TLC technique to sprout the seeds of limitless explosion of ideas
- Find out how to become an idea machine by setting up daily idea quota
As Winston Churchill rightly said: “The empires of the future are empires of the mind.”
Harness your brain’s full potential and upgrade the quality of your life. Buy the audiobook now.