Do you want to attain extraordinary knowledge about the vagus nerve and its functionalities? Do you want to keep all of the knowledge about the internal nervous system and its powerful processing? Are you interested to perform some meditation activities in order to get a healthy and happy life? Do you want to get the benefits of some regular exercises?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you’re at the right place.
The vagus nerve is the master nerve within the body. It acts as the super highway of the body, carries information between the brain and the internal organs, and controls the body’s response to relaxation.
This large nerve is born in the brain and branches out in multiple directions toward the neck and torso, where it can pick up sensory information from the ear, controlling the muscles as you swallow and speak, and affect your immune system. This book will provide you details about all the effective aspects.
By listening to this book, you will gain knowledge on:
- Vagus nerve, its history of discovery, and all you need to know about its functioning
- Autonomic nervous system, its types, applications, and mechanisms
- A brief and detailed knowledge about polyvagal theory and the body’s surveillance system
- Environmental components and the contributions of neuroception
- Developmental strategies and the relation between trauma and polyvagal theory
- The body’s inner functionalities and automatic healing of body in many aspects
- Meditation and its benefits to produce body’s stamina and internal power
- Benefits of indoor and essential exercises in order to get desired and healthy life
So, don’t make a delay. Get the audiobook by clicking on the “buy now” button.