Celebrate this Thanksgiving with this massive collection of turkey stuffing Jokes for children of all ages!
“What if, today, we were grateful for everything?” (Charlie Brown)
The Try Not to Laugh Challenge Joke Book: Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Edition is different from other jokes and riddle books that we have created. It is not meant to be listened to alone, but instead, it is a game to be played with siblings, friends, family, or between two people who would like to prove who is a better comedian. It’s time to see who has the funny bone in the family!
If you haven’t heard of the rules, here they are:
- The two jokesters go back and forth telling each other jokes.
- When the person listening laughs or even cracks a smile, the joke teller gets a point.
- The first person to reach five points wins and is claimed the “try not to laugh” champion!
These jokes are suitable for children of different age groups, and we promise that adults will enjoy them as much as their kids will. A friendly warning for the parents to keep in mind: Don’t be surprised if your kids giggles or laughs too much!
With this audiobook, you will keep your kids and their friends busy and entertained for hours! The jokes in this book are 100 percent kid-appropriate material.
This audiobook offers an experience that you and your family will absolutely enjoy:
- Includes over 300 jokes – q&a, knock knock, word play, and animal jokes
- Promises fun for adults to enjoy the challenge as much as their kids
- Appropriate for children aged six and over and young teens
- Perfect activity book for kids who like humor and jokes
- Great for getting fun conversation started at the dinner table
- Ideal for family fun
- Teaches your kids to develop sense of humor
It’s the season of gratitude y’all! Happy Thanksgiving.
If you want to stuff this Thanksgiving full of laughter, then scroll up and click the “buy now” button!