Do you want to enjoy everyday moments, but lack the energy to do so?Do you want to discover who you are and what you want in life, but find that its unattainable?Are you ready to take on the daily practice of self-love and commit to a more intentional lifestyle?
If you’re ready to clean wounds and face your internal struggles in a loving way, this guide is written just for you.
Life can get distracting, depressing even, and sometimes, we lose sight of who we are and who we want to be.
But with daily, focused practice, we can change our thought patterns and reprogram our bodies and minds.
If you cannot fully love yourself, you will be unable to love others.
Plus, you’ll get burnt out a lot quicker because you aren’t taking the time to “fill your own cup”.
Our guide is written to help you establish a healthy lifestyle, nurture your own hobbies, and provide strategies to overcome feelings of inadequacy.
Decades of research has shown that various self-care routines are the key to relieving depression, anxiety, and physical ailments.
Andrea Brandt, psychologist and body-oriented therapist, works to provide her clients with inner and outer-world harmony.
Her work has allowed people to recover from trauma, anxiety, and depression while enhancing their social and work performance.
In her article, “What Do We Mean When We Say ‘Self-Love'”, she states, “Self-love means having a high regard for your own well-being and happiness.”
But it isn’t about instant gratification.
Self-love is giving your whole self what it needs to take on the marathon of life.
This workbook includes:
- The Power of Self-love – How to Cut Through the Voice in Your Head and Achieve Success and Happiness
- The Self-love Workbook – How to Reprogram Your Body to Find Yourself and What You Want in Life
In this self-love guide, you’ll discover:
- Why nourishing the relationship with yourself enhances every aspect of your life and the best-kept secrets to achieving this in no time
- How you are creating inner and outer chaos – and what you need to do to prevent self-inflicted harm around and within you
- How downloading more than five essential apps can support your self-love journey and why they are needed to achieve your self-love goals in half the time
- How to break the negative self-talk cycle and rewire your thoughts with over 12 months of positive affirmations even if your damaging thought patterns feel permanent
- How to determine if you’re lacking internal support through The Self-Love Checklist – over 12 crucial physical and mental signs and examples you could be experiencing unintentionally
- The 12 foods that you must avoid to quit poisoning and depleting your body and what nourishing foods to eat as fuel
- Why lacking authenticity and vulnerability leads to self-harm and the four ways to safely practice becoming fully embodied in your truth without self-sabotaging
- How to stop self-sabotaging by integrating the 4 life-enhancing benefits that you could be missing out on if you’re not practicing self-love
- And much, much more!
Self-love is not just part of a New Age movement, it is backed by science and crucial for your mental health.
The act of truly loving yourself isn’t easy, but it’s worth it.
With our guide, you can start small and learn which strategies work for you.
Your inner-child is cheering you on.
It’s time to show up for yourself. Click “add to cart” now to start giving yourself the love you crave and need.