Do you want to learn about Low Fodmap recipes? Do you want to know how to prepare the most delicious meals that fit your diet?
If you want to know more about this scientifically proven diet, just buy this audiobook now!
What does the Low Fodmap Diet consist of:
The diet consists of reducing the intake of foods rich in oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols, but not necessarily forever. It is important to follow the three phases that characterize this therapeutic diet:
- elimination phase, corresponding to a strong reduction of foods with a high content of Fodmap;
- reintegration phase, in which the foods are reintegrated by monitoring the quantity and frequency of intake;
- maintenance phase, which allows the patient to comply with a healthy, varied and well balanced diet, eliminating the possibility of the ailments reoccurring to a minimum.
From this cookbook you will learn:
- How to identify high- and low-Fodmap foods
- How to follow a 28-day Low Fodmap meal plan
- All the benefits that you will earn
- And more…
Get a copy of this great Low Fodmap Cookbook and discover how you can prepare tasty recipes that will eliminate once and for all your digestive disorders!