The Pursuit of Happiness: Ten Ways to Increase Your Happiness (part of the Paul G. Brodie Seminar book series) shows how you can change your mindset and increase your happiness.
What if a few new habits could increase your happiness? What if you could increase your happiness with a few simple steps? Imagine waking up in the morning feeling happy and ready to take on the day.
Here are a few things that you will get out of The Pursuit of Happiness:
- How to love what you do on a daily basis
- How to utilize the power of self-suggestion to increase your happiness
- How to look at your life in a positive way by expressing gratitude every morning
- How to realize that happiness is a choice
- How to choose happiness over money
- How to understand what life is about and enjoy what matters most
- How to not worry and instead focus on being the best person that you can be
- How to invest in your mind and improve your mindset
- How to discover what is happiness for you
BONUS: Questions at the end of each chapter to help with increasing your happiness.