How does accomplishing all the tasks that you set out to do sound to you? How about doing that consistently on a daily basis? Without procrastination?
If you want to accomplish more in your work and life yet find yourself struggling with procrastination, listen to unlock those secrets for yourself!
Almost all of us have procrastinated on something at least once in our lives. One of the tricks here is to know what you can and can’t procrastinate on.
Procrastinating on that work project that the company needs for clinching the million-dollar deal is definitely very much different from procrastinating on getting that anniversary gift for the significant other.
Or are they? This is something you will find out in this audiobook, which also shows you 36 proven ways to beat procrastination!
Within The Procrastination Fix, you will explore:
- Manipulate procrastination into a corner and make it work for you
- Getting the 36 ways on how to beat procrastination; pay attention to the special two that will be integral for you conquering the procrastination habit
- How writing a letter can be the key to driving away the specter of procrastination
- How different times of the day can impact procrastination and that special thing you can do to work around it!
- What to do when you are feeling on the verge of procrastinating on something and the two tricks to snap you back on track!
- What some others have not let on about productivity methods like time chunking and the Pomodoro method to counter procrastination
- Getting to know the whys of procrastination and why this particular reason has to be removed from your system in order to beat back procrastination!
- How do create to-do lists that help you beat procrastination and not cause it!
- And much more!
The Procrastination Fix is for anyone. It doesn’t matter if you are a college student, newly minted corporate executive, seasoned entrepreneur, or a work-from-home parent. The 36 ways will work for you – as long as you allow yourself to work on them!
Clear those tasks and projects and enjoy ticking off those items on the to-do lists!
Approach each day raring to go because you know you have won the duel with procrastination!